At SIS-Adma, students are prepared to meet the admissions requirements of the most competitive universities in Europe, the U.K., the U.S., Canada, Germany, the Middle and Far East, and Australia. With the support of our dedicated and highly skilled university counselor, we make sure our students have access to their universities of choice.
The SABIS® Adma University Counselor helps students:
- Understand national diploma equivalence requirements
- Create a superior high school résumé featuring academic achievement, extracurricular activities, etc.
- Select the most suited university and navigate the college application process
- Use the SABIS Online University Application, Common App, UCAS, OUAC, and other platforms to apply to universities in Lebanon, USA, UK, Canada, and Australia
- Develop college application essays and personal statements
- Complete application requirements (letters of recommendation, etc.)
- Prepare for standardized college entrance exams including ACT, SATs, TOEFL, & IELTS
University counseling begins in Grade 9. The SIS-Adma counselor administers general interest surveys and engages students in discussions about their career interests. These discussions lead to more detailed talks about the subjects the students may wish to study at university and the countries in which they want to study. Parents are also involved at this stage. Students are then asked to carry out guided research and discuss their findings with our counselor.
By Grade 11, students begin to become more precise about their university options. At this stage, our university counselor looks into the interests and academic performance of each student, and together with their students agree on a range of suitable universities
At the beginning of Grade 12, SIS-Adma students begin to prepare their university applications with the assistance and close guidance of our university counselor and a variety of tools and platforms including the Common App, UCAS, OUAC, SABIS® UniApp, and the SABIS® interest survey. In many cases, this is an evolving process informed by each student’s academic progress and carefully monitored by the counselor.
Throughout the whole process, SIS-Adma students and their parents have ready access to the university counselor and can request an appointment at any time.
To see a complete list of our university acceptances, click here.
University Application Consent Form for Grade 12 Students
SABIS® Core Curriculum Chart